Garage Sale Code
The term “Garage Sale Code” came from a post by Scott Hanselman. He defines Garage Sale Code as having at least 4 of the 5 C’s:
- Complete – It’s a whole library or application.
- Concise – It does one discrete thing.
- Clear – It’ll work when you get it.
- Cheap – It’s free or < 25 cents.
- (Quite Possibly) Crap – As with a Garage Sale, you’ll never know until you get it home if it’s useless.
With the code I post here, I’ll do my best to nail all 5 C’s – quite possibly with Crap being the #1 quality :).